Mailboxes have become an essential tool for most people to receive bills, communicate about business, and handle personal information. Gmail, also known as Google Mail, is one of the most popular email providers with nearly 2 billion active users worldwide. To ensure the security of each account’s mailbox, Google has introduced a Two-Step Verification feature. However, users often encounter error alerts while using this feature, either due to verification failures in Gmail or other reasons. In this article, we will explain the concept of Two-Step Verification and provide detailed methods to bypass it.
What Is Gmail Two-Step Verification?
You’ve undoubtedly logged in to your email account from your mobile device at least once. However, there is always a risk of the phone getting lost or stolen. To address this concern, Google added new security features in Lollipop 5.1. One of the most significant features is Factory Reset Protection (FRP), commonly known as Google Account Verification.
Many users don’t fully understand what Two-Step Verification is, so they simply follow the steps without much comprehension. In the case of Google’s Two-Step Verification, it doesn’t harm your device but adds an extra layer of protection to your account.
In general, entering your password is considered One-Step Verification, and most of our accounts are protected by passwords alone. Two-Step Verification, as the name suggests, requires an additional step. After entering your password, a unique and one-time code is sent to your device to confirm that you have physical access to your device along with the correct password. This code cannot be reused by anyone else attempting to access your account.
How to Bypass Google Gmail Two-Step Verification
While Two-Step Verification enhances account security, there are situations where users face difficulties, such as errors with the feature or the inability to receive the dynamic password on their device. In such cases, users may struggle to sign in to their email accounts. If you’re looking for ways to bypass Google Two-Step Verification in 2022/2023, don’t worry. You can try the following methods:
Method 1: Bypass Google Gmail Two-Step Verification with a Professional Tool [Most Loved]
As bypassing authentication locks can be technically challenging, we recommend using a third-party tool that prioritizes high security and ease of operation. DroidKit – Android Phone Toolkit is a comprehensive Android solution that provides a secure way to bypass Two-Step Verification. You don’t need external tools like an OTG cable or flash drive. By installing DroidKit on your computer, you can bypass Two-Step Verification professionally and regain full access to your device. Let’s take a look at its key features:
- No complicated operations or device rooting required.
- 100% data privacy protection with SSL-256 encryption.
- Support for various Android OS versions (6-13).
- Coverage of all types of screen locks, including pin, pattern lock, number password, and face recognition.
- Bypass your device within minutes with just a few simple clicks, saving you time.
- Fixes Samsung device malfunctions such as report errors, charging issues, being stuck in a certain mode, and white screen.
- Provides a complete Android solution, including data recovery, system reinstallation, screen unlock, and more.
To bypass Google Two-Step Verification using DroidKit, follow these steps:
Step 1: Download and install DroidKit on your computer and choose the FRP Bypass code.
Step 2: Connect your device to the computer, click the Start button, and a configuration file will be prepared for your device. Then, tap Start to Bypass to proceed.
Step 3: Follow the instructions to put your device in Recovery Mode, select your system version, and click the Next button to get the firmware.
Step 4: Proceed with the full instructions in the DroidKit interface to complete the necessary settings, including wiping the cache partition.
After following these steps, your device will reboot, and Google Two-Step Verification will be successfully bypassed.
Method 2: How to Bypass Google Two-Step Verification via Password Reset
Another way to bypass Two-Step Verification is by resetting your password. When you change your password, Gmail allows you to sign in to your account with a brand new password, eliminating the need to go through Two-Step Verification. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Gmail login page and click on “Reset Password”.
- Enter your email address and choose a method to receive the code.
- If you want to receive the code on your smartphone number, select your cell phone number.
- If you want to receive the code on your email address, select your email address.
- Enter the new password in the specified area and reset your password.
FAQs on Google Gmail Two-Step Verification
1. How many digits are in the Gmail Two-Step Verification code?
Google’s verification codes consist of 6 digits. These codes are delivered to your phone via phone call or SMS message.
2. Why did I receive a Google verification code that I didn’t request?
Receiving a Google verification code means that someone is attempting to log into your account. It could be due to someone accidentally entering the wrong information and logging into your account, or it could indicate that someone is intentionally trying to access your account.
3. Why does Google ask for verification every time I sign in?
There are several possible reasons for Google asking for verification every time you sign in:
- You didn’t check the option to ask for verification every 30 days, and the system defaults to requiring your password every time.
- Cookies may not be enabled in your browser, so enabling them might resolve the issue.
- Your browser is set to automatically clear the cache when you log out. You can reset this option to avoid frequent verifications.
The Bottom Line
We have provided detailed information about Gmail Two-Step Verification, and we hope you now have a better understanding of this security feature. When you encounter verification failures or cannot receive the verification code, and you need to bypass Two-Step Verification, we recommend using the tool we recommended – DroidKit. It’s easy to use and ensures the security of your data. Free get DroidKit and bypass Google Verification now!