Facebook reels are short videos that are very engaging, interesting, entertaining, and as well as educative. So people like to watch Facebook reels in a short time. Sometimes we like a Facebook reel or want to see the recently watched reel again. So there are some ways how to see recently watched reels on Facebook on android, iPhone, and desktop.
Before we begin the step-by-step process we highly recommend that you must update the Facebook app to the latest version. So you can easily follow the process.
Here is the step-by-step process to find facebook recently watched reels.
How to see recently watched reels on facebook on Android
In Facebook app right now there are two ways to see recently watched reels. These two method are Liked Reels and Saved Reels. If you liked any reels or saved any reel in facebook app then you can easily find those reels.
So here is the method to find Liked and Saved reels on facebook app
How to find Liked reels on Facebook on Android.
1. Open Facebook app, then at the top right corner Click on three lines.
2. Now Find Reels icon and open it.
3. In Reels Page at the top right corner Click on your profile icon.
4. Now you can see Liked Reels section, Click on it and you will show all your liked reels in one section.
How to find liked reels on Facebook on iPhone
1. Open Facebook app, then at the bottom in right corner Click on the Menu Icon.
2. Now Click on Reels icon.
3. In Reels page Click on your profile picture.
4. Here you can see your liked reels section, Click on it and you can all your liked reels at one place.
How to find saved reels on Facebook Android
1. Open Facebook app and Click on three lines at top right corner.
2. Go to Reels and open it and Click on your profile picture icon.
3. Now Click on View Saved, here you can see all your saved reels.
How to find saved reels you’ve watched on Facebook iPhone
1. Open Facebook app and Go to Menu.
2. Then Click on Reels.
3. In Reels Page at the top right corner Click on your Profile picture icon.
4. Now you can see View Saved below your name, tap on View Saved.
In View Saved you can all your saved reels, saved audio and saved effects.
How to see saved reels on Facebook desktop
You can easily find your saved reels on desktop, you can follow the few simple steps.
1. Open your browser and visit Facebook.com
2. Log in to your account and Click on Saved from the sidebar
3. On Saved Page on the top right tap on the Filter icon and Select Reels.
4. Now in reels page you watch all your saved reels.
Right now these two method are available to see recently watched reels. If there is any new method available on this topic we will update you here when the new method is available.
How To Clear Messenger Cache On iPhone And Android
How To Change App Icon In Android For Free
There are only two ways to see the recently watched in the facebook latest version on how to see recently watched reels on Facebook. . You have to iteract with the reels to again see the watched reels. That’s only possible if you liked the reel or manage to save it. So whenever you think that you want to watch this reel again then you should save it or like it to see the watched reel again.