Knowing how to print multiple emails from Gmail can save you a lot of time. Instead of accessing and printing each email individually, there are methods that allow you to print multiple emails at once. In this article, we will show you how to do just that.
Printing Multiple Emails from Gmail
Printing multiple emails from Gmail may seem challenging, but there are actually several ways to accomplish this. Here are the most popular methods:
Method 1: Using Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a convenient tool for printing multiple emails in Gmail. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account, then click the gear icon at the top right corner. Choose “Settings” and then “Forwarding and POP/IMAP.”
- Enable POP for all mail and save the changes.
- Open Outlook and click on “File” and then “Add Account.” Follow the instructions to create an account and connect Outlook to your Gmail.
- Select a folder or label in Outlook. Press Ctrl-A to select all the messages in that folder or label.
- Right-click and choose “Print.” Customize the print options and click “Print” again. Done!
Method 2: Using Google Drive
Google Drive offers a simple way to print multiple emails from Gmail. Here’s how:
- Download an add-on that converts selected emails into PDF files and saves them on your Google Drive.
- Select the emails you want to print and assign them the same label.
- Use the add-on to convert the emails into properly formatted PDF files and save them on Google Drive.
- Print the PDF files using Google Cloud Print or download them to your desktop and print them on your regular printer.
Method 3: Using Google Sheets
Google Sheets, a free spreadsheet app, can also help you print multiple emails in Gmail. Follow these steps:
- From your Google Drive dashboard, click on “NEW” and select “Google Sheets.”
- Open a new spreadsheet and go to Gmail.
- Select the emails or email threads you want to print and apply a label to each.
- Create a folder on Google Drive to store the labeled emails as PDF files.
- Download the Save Emails add-on and use it to save the emails to the designated Google Drive folder.
- Right-click on the folder and choose “Download” to save the email files to your desktop. Print them using Ctrl+P (or Cmd+P for Mac users).
Method 4: Using the Print All Chrome Add-on
The Print All Chrome add-on is a useful tool for selecting and printing multiple emails from Gmail. Here’s how:
- Install the Gmail Print All for Chrome add-on from the Google Chrome web store.
- Authorize the app to access your Google account data.
- Select the label you want to assign to the emails you want to print or save as a PDF.
- Create a new label for the selected messages and click the “Print to Drive” button.
- A document will be created in Google Drive with the content of your emails organized by thread. Choose to print the file or save it as a PDF.
Printing multiple emails in Gmail requires the use of specific apps or techniques, but it can be accomplished with ease. Give these methods a try, and you’ll see that they are not as difficult as they may seem.
For more informative articles, visit Mr Reviews.