Photos within social networks will always be the main focus of attention, since, first of all, this is one of their purposes. Now, the creation of the highlighted stories allows us that the photos that we upload to our long or short Facebook functions for only 24 hours, have them in a fixed way on your profile, as a cover letter when entering it or these applications.
One of the features of Facebook stories is the ability to see specifically the people who saw our publication how many times.
But, Do you know how to find out who sees your highlights? That is why this article brings a simple guide on how to know on Facebook, which profiles and how many times they saw my actions in these applications.
Are Facebook Story Highlights Public?
In these social networks there are some “Anonymous” people who can see our Stories or your featured stories in a hidden way. Facebook is a large total network, with millions of users. Therefore, it is prone to any person has knowledge or can find your profile of said social networks or in these applications.
When your user has the “Public” option activated, anyone can enter your profile and see your photos, stories and featured photos without any problem, in addition, completely anonymously.
Is it possible to set who sees my story highlights?
Many times it happens to us that when checking which people have observed our Facebook stories, we find that user who they are not on your friends listThey’ve seen your 24-hour photo. This is because your profile is privacy ‘public’.
Having the security of our Facebook stories configured in a general way. It makes anyone who enters your profile, and you will have knowledge to see each of your images that are publicly available. No need to have them added in your list as friends. It should be noted that there is a trick to see Facebook stories without the checkmark coming out and we will never find out that that person saw it.
It is very easy with technology, you can use it with your smartphone, web browser, computer, Android or iPhone.
How do I know who viewed my Facebook Story Highlights?
In this app we can do many things to review our activity, such as seeing the ‘I like’ that you have given. Now, we can also know which users interacted with your story. This is very simple with the internetto find out how many times people saw our Facebook posts about what to do:
Entering the featured story: These are some new options that the app is implementing in order to have a place or function on the platform where you can place a list of images that catch your attention. The featured stories are on our profile, just below the personal information panel. A defect of this is that all the people who enter your user can see these icons. Although they will not interact with it, they will only observe it.
The first option to know who sees our featured stories is the following, it is very easy, you just have to have an internet connection and start following this process:
- Access your app on Facebook. You can do it with the app that will have to be downloaded to your device or from a PC, that option appears on either side.
- Entering directly into the highlighted stories already uploaded previously with the internet.
- In the lower left part there is a little eye, by clicking on it or by sliding the screen from bottom to top, we can find a list of people with the number of how many times they saw our Facebook story highlight.
- In addition to the views, you can see the reactions that photo had. It is very easy with technology, you can use it with your smartphone, web browser, computer, Android or iPhone.
If 24 hours have passed since posting, this is another way to find out which people saw our Facebook highlights:
- Once the photos are posted on the social network, be aware that you can wait for the 24-hour period to expire.
- Once the 24 hours of the day have passed, the post in the story will enable the option to see all those people who they reacted or that they saw our photo without any problem and realize, you will be able to use it with internet.
Can I know how many times my Facebook story highlights have been viewed?
In this option you will not see this, the reason for this is that the user remains registered when he sees it for the first time. Causing that the next time you see it, it will not be placed here again.
How to prevent someone from seeing my story highlights?
This may be due to Privacy settings that you can have on your profile, that is, that your Facebook stories are private, unique to you and they realize it. To change this you must perform these steps:
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on the “Privacy” option
- once inside, we are located in the “Stories” part and we will see how the security of the publications is configured. It is very easy with technology, you can use it with your smartphone, web browser, computer, Android or iPhone.
- Privacy can be changed to:
- List of friends: Here the people you have added to your social network will see it, that is, those who sent the request or they to you. In this way, the number of people you want will have the right to your publications. By eliminating these they will lose contact with you, so if you want to have better security that will be the best option that you can implement, click on it.
- Public: In case you want the privacy of your photos to not exist, you can click here. In this box you will see your story featured any user that has shares in said social network. That is, anyone can see it, but not interact with it.
- Only me: If you want nobody to see your posts in this area, click here. In this way, in a unique way, nobody will see your stories except you, it is a way to hide your profile, but without deleting them. You can change the privacy of these whenever you want.
You can also implement other options such as it is only share with that with that you will be choosing Who sees your stories? As in the list, you can select friends to hide specifically, go into your application and implement all these functions.
If I see someone’s story highlights on Facebook will they notice?
This platform has many interesting privacy features that can help you in your day when you use the application. But, despite this, there is no specific option to observe who is viewing our stories. Causing many to remove themselves from this privilege.
However, in order for you to solve it, they have invented methods that may be with favorable results. Thus the people they can see who is watching their stories. That is, the answer to this big question is yes, but not with specific options of the app and it may not be true, there is a possibility that it is false.